I have leared allot from this book. I have learned not to judge a book by its cover and to look at the bigger picture. I've lerned that not all greasers were bad, and not all socs were bad.
@Miss Cookies Me and you have kind of learned the same thing from the book.
I have learned that you should not be in gangs. Some people also may look mean or weird so you ignore them. But you should not infer that. That would be rude. Also if you go into groups, ignore, hate by how they look, you could get hurt. That is what I learned in the book.
I have learned not everyone in gangs are mean. For example I thought this book would be about different gangs finding eachother then getting into a fight, but it's not it is about friendship and how gangs are not always bad.
I have learned that gangs have a good purpose. I have learned that a gang is a family. Some children do not come from a caring or loving home. Their parents don't seem to care about them. These kids need to be part of something and feel excepted. Gangs for some kids are their family. I have learned that without a form of family and acceptance people feel alone and sad.
i have learned from the book that one person can change lives for best & that an army can change peronality for worst.
ReplyDeleteoops i thought this was the breadwinner.....
ReplyDelete(outsiders) i have learned that not everyone in a gang is tough & mean.
I have leared allot from this book. I have learned not to judge a book by its cover and to look at the bigger picture. I've lerned that not all greasers were bad, and not all socs were bad.
ReplyDelete@Miss Cookies
Me and you have kind of learned the same thing from the book.
I have learned that you should not be in gangs. Some people also may look mean or weird so you ignore them. But you should not infer that. That would be rude. Also if you go into groups, ignore, hate by how they look, you could get hurt. That is what I learned in the book.
ReplyDelete@ Everyone - Make sure you explain why this is the lesson you learned? Give details and any connections that you have made with this 'LESSON'.
ReplyDeleteI have learned not everyone in gangs are mean. For example I thought this book would be about different gangs finding eachother then getting into a fight, but it's not it is about friendship and how gangs are not always bad.
ReplyDeleteFrom reading this novel I learned that you should not join gangs. You should not join gangs because you will get beat up and die.
ReplyDeleteI have learned that gangs have a good purpose. I have learned that a gang is a family. Some children do not come from a caring or loving home. Their parents don't seem to care about them. These kids need to be part of something and feel excepted. Gangs for some kids are their family. I have learned that without a form of family and acceptance people feel alone and sad.
ReplyDeleteI have learned that a single pearson can make a big difference, even if it is only in a small town.
ReplyDelete@game great lesson that you learned from the book. That not all gangs are bad. Keep up the great work!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete